About School of Corporate Governance and Public Policy
The School of Corporate Governance & Public Policy has been set up with a vision to provide knowledge and expertise to meet the challenges of inclusive and sustainable corporate operation and growth. Corporate Governance is now an integral part of corporations, and with focus shifting from regulation to delivery, it is essential to promote responsible behaviour for shared value creation in society.
Approach and Objective of the School
• To contribute towards better understanding of corporate management and governance issues.
• Management expertise is a key requirement for private as well as state owned enterprises, and the School draws upon the management and governance experience of its faculty to create a dynamic system for exchange of ideas and information.
• To facilitate global knowledge expertise for local applications, and in turn promote best corporate governance practices from India at the international forum
• To create a global network of partnership and linkages with the best of related institutions and organisations both at operational and academic level
• To advance and support government bodies, corporate entities and professional through advisory solutions, capacity building programs and specialised training that enable good governance in the operational business
• To create an environment for systemic reforms as well as initiate plans and programs for cumulative change within and outside organizations.
• Learning and Capacity Building
• Policy Research and Knowledge Promotion
• Consultancy Support
• Awareness & Sensitisation