LEARNING AND CAPACITY BUILDING
• The school has already trained over 150 corporate professionals covering both public and private corporations comprising company directors, chartered accountants, company secretaries and top rank academicians.
• With Institute of Directors (UK), Thomson Reuters, professional bodies like CII, PHD Chamber of Commerce, ICAI, ICSI, ICMAI, the School has conducted Re-orientation Programme for Directors.
• Along with the International Finance Corporation (IFC) of the World Bank Group the school organised Two Training of Trainers (ToT) programme on Corporate Governance-Board Leadership & Alternate Dispute Resolution to develop a pool of trainers to provide Corporate Governance training and advisory services to Board members and Senior Executives (CEO, CFO and COOs)
Training Structure: The School follows the following multilevel training structure which empowers and ensures improved corporate governance practices at the top and simultaneously building the similar strengths at mid level executives who are supposed to lead the boards in future.
• Directors Training Programme - The target group to such programmes are Board members and senior level executives who influence an organisation’s decision making and operational activities. The school also conducts focused program for ‘Women Directors’ and ‘Independent Directors’.
• Mid-level Training Programme -The target group is middle and senior managers. The program is designed to empower them on strategic areas of management / governance for assuming higher positions.
• Training of Trainers/Faculty is an important capacity building initiative, since it will have a multiplier effect in spreading knowledge of corporate governance in the country.
LIVE WEBINAR SERIES ON CORPORATE GOVERNANCE- KNOWLEDGE @ EASE
The quest for finding real time, practical solutions to the many issues and challenges of an effective corporate governance system has inspired IICA to launch a series of practical, be-spoke and targeted webinars covering a portfolio of key areas under corporate governance.
The webinar series is entitled ‘Insights from an Indian Board room: Governance Simplified’. The webinars deal actively with the practical issues faced by company directors, governance professionals and aspiring directors in delivering an effective governance process. The webinar portfolio will touch upon critical debatable issues in corporate governance.. Upcoming webinars include topics such as Independent Directors, Internal audit , Alternate Dispute Resolution etc.